Practical Hands-on Interior Design Certificate Programs for Residential and Commercial Interior Design
Unlike other online, University level, diploma or other interior design certificate programs, our program focus on experiential learning. That means, we focus teaching hands-on practical knowledge directly from the real world of interior design practice. We teach our students how to design and complete any design project based on real world interior design practice and process. This way, we ensure our students will gain not only practical knowledge but also simulated real world work experiences.
Our Certificate Programs Provide You Real World Knowledge and Training
As a beginner interior design student, you need to learn as much as you can about interior design and at the same time, gain as much real world knowledge, skills and experiences as you can during your interior design training.
Integrated Approach Learning System
Our Interior Design Certificate Programs is arranged and taught based in 3 areas of focus: theory to knowledge, knowledge to applications and knowledge to practical skills. At Coursesoo, we believe that theory is the base for knowledge. Knowledge is the base for hands-on practical skills. Furthermore, our training also utilize the Integrated Approach Learning System where we will integrate the entire process of interior design which include stakeholders management, project management, risk management, project team management and coordination, project budgeting and costing, planning etc.
Keep in mind: a good interior design education including any Interior Design Degree program or Interior Design Courses Certificate Programs, should combine both theory and practical skills within each of the interior design course and instructors should not be just academics but also is practicing or have practiced interior design with real world experiences.
Each of our interior design course not only will provide you practical knowledge to become an Interior Designer but will also provide you the skills to practice them with real world projects training. This will ensure you to be well rounded with knowledge and real practical skills.
Interior Design Certificate Programs Summary
- our certificate programs consist of theory, practical and hands-on training
- affordable tuition fees
- courses are short with flexible schedule
- real world design projects providing our interior design students real world experiences
- project management training
- our interior design certificate programs also provide training in business practice
- learn how to start your interior design consulting business
- learn how to sell your services and increase your bottom line
- start your interior design training with short courses first to see if you are truly interested to become an Interior Designer
- shorter courses will cost less
- always combine the study of theory with hands-on practical training
- look for an interior design program that will teach real world knowledge