Our interior design for beginners courses and training will provide you hands-on practical training in residential and commercial interior design. Our beginners courses will provide you skills in design theory and its application, design process, principals of interior design, project management and coordination courses, project costing, furniture and millwork design, space planning, manual and computer aided drafting, scale and dimensions, ergonomics and barrier-free design, design regulations and codes, interior property development, construction administration, specifications, site reviews, assessments and inspections , risk management, professional practice and legal aspects, starting your own interior design business, marketing and sales courses and much more.
Our interior design for beginners courses are held online and are flexible in schedule and affordable. Unlike other online or in-person interior design classes, we utilize integrate learning method inorder to provide the best learning and real world knowledge in the practice of interior design in the real world.
To learn more about program, please check out our interior design courses page.
Interior Design for Beginners Courses Summary
- we offer both residential and commercial interior design
- our interior design courses are hands-on, practical with real world knowledge and experiences
- we utilize integrate learning method in our training providing you real world knowledge and skills
- our interior design for beginners courses are flexible and affordable
- our courses also include real world interior design project providing you real interior design projects to work on and gaining real project experiences