As per the previous few discussions in being an Interior Designer, the advantages of being an Interior Designer really comes down to the following comparing to many other professions:
- You get to be creative
- You get to operate your own interior design firm rather a small or large design firm
- Unlimited income potential if you operate your own design firm rather doing it full time or part time
- Interior design profession is sustainable. Unlike Architects or Engineers and many other industry, being an Interior Designer is more diversified and can easily sustain it self even in a slow economy. This is especially true if you own you own interior design consulting practice.
Aside from being creative and the many other advantages of being an Interior Designer, the unlimited income potential is one of the main advantages of being an Interior Designer. This particular advantage can be achieved by operating your own interior design consulting business.
There are numbers of advantages being an Interior Designer. The above 4 advantages are some of the main advantages.
Advantages of Being an Interior Designer Summary
- interior design is a creative profession
- unlimited income potential
- able to own your interior design consulting firm
- interior design is a sustainable profession
- start your interior design consulting business early even while you are working for an employer or even as an interior design student
- learn the skills you need not just to become an Interior Designer but also the skills to operate your own interior design business
- learn, learn and learn